Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Can Anyone Identify an Unknown Plumbing Device?

On Thu, 03 Sep 2015 20:06:25 -0500, rdoc wrote:

"Dean Hoffman" wrote in message
newsp.x4ewyph36w0fur@deans-air...

I haven't asked a silly question for at least a couple minutes now.
It isn't the microionizer shown in the picture of the tank by chance?
http://tinyurl.com/ntjaren

No, it doesn't look like that, but... that link that you show, although
not
looking the same, either... makes me wonder if there is another style of
these beyond these two. When I looked at that, maybe I dismissed the
concept
because of the difference in appearance.

What do you know about these things? Are they used even without the
filtration system you linked? Can they be attained in high flow versions?

I really don't know anything about them. I just got curious so looked
up a few. The description of them acting like a venturi got my attention.
The link was just one I happened on. There was no real reason I linked to
it.

Maybe I need to start searching on the microionizer term.

Thanks for the reply.