Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob_Villa Bob_Villa is offline

Default more questions about wifi

On Thursday, September 3, 2015 at 7:18:10 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:

Are some of them wireless and can I expect it to stream continuously
with wireless B/G? Or do I have to buy a new router with N?
Remember, I don't have HiDef, and I don't expect to get it. If I buy
with AC, will it still suppport B/G, which all my other devices are?

G has all the thoughput you need...I stream video (Netflix) and have a half dozen other devices working on the router. A $175 for a 32" HD TV it is pointless to view in the dark ages!