Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default Final touches on kitchen

On 09/02/2015 09:03 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, September 2, 2015 at 2:46:32 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 2 Sep 2015 14:01:18 -0500, philo wrote:

Normally I do everything half-assed and my wife insists on doing
everything right.

Don't remind me. I found written instructions and video to reprogram a
remote key fob for one car. I need printer ink to print it out and no
way the play the video in the car while I do it.

Finally she is about to listen, When a wife opens her mouth the ears
stop working grin Men can never do things right!

I may have her convinced today.

That's probably why I never married. No, I'm not Gay, I like women as long as they're not making too much noise. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Happy Monster

I was divorced by the age of 30 and did not get re-married until I was
60. Had plenty of time to think it over and make the right decision.