Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Roof nail extension question

On 9/2/2015 10:23 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

On a serious note, have you looked into renting a small

trailer mounted air compressor or one you can put in the
bed of a pickup? You can pull it around to the side of
the building you're working on and the air line or lines
may not have to be pulled that far. You could ask the
rental store for a break since it's for work being done
on a church. Around here, vendors will often donate
things for work being done on churches since most of
them aren't multimillion dollar mega churches. I've
donated time and material for repairs to "small" churches
of different faiths that I don't share simply because
the members are nice people. Perhaps someone will loan
you a gasoline/diesel powered air compressor? ^_^

http://tinyurl.com/nvl7btn

[8~{} Uncle Compressor Monster

Yesterday I had a rush emergency call, about an
hour east of here. I went, and by the time I got
back, it was nearly sun down.

I asked several people, finally one briefly emailed
back "all set, Chris". So, it's all gone for the
moment.

The trailer mounted compressor is a great idea. I'll
call around next time, maybe.

-
..
Christopher A. Young