Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default Final touches on kitchen

On 09/02/2015 02:46 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 2 Sep 2015 14:01:18 -0500, philo wrote:

Normally I do everything half-assed and my wife insists on doing
everything right.

Don't remind me. I found written instructions and video to reprogram a
remote key fob for one car. I need printer ink to print it out and no
way the play the video in the car while I do it.

Finally she is about to listen, When a wife opens her mouth the ears
stop working grin Men can never do things right!

I may have her convinced today.

Well. the fact that my wife did a ton of the work sure made it a better
situation.

Of course now with a proper kitchen she might cook more and I'll gain
the weight back I lost.