Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus20181 Ignoramus20181 is offline

Default Auctioneers raided by the FBI has some of my money hanging inthe balance

On 2015-09-01, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
On 8/31/2015 3:12 PM, Ignoramus30649 wrote:
http://www.kmov.com/story/29910685/f...eting-millions

I just sent him $3k for some recent auction purchase. Now I am
wondering what will happen to my money. He was, apparently,
pocketing
some of his clients' money that was proceeds of auction sales.

And you haven't picked up the stuff yet, right? Has it been recent
enough that you can stop payment on the check?

It was a wire transfer...

A lot of variables in play, the article says an arrest was made. No
mention
of any asset seizures. You may end up getting your purchase if the
business
is not encumbered by the arrest. There really isn't enough information
determine whets going on. You can try to pick up purchase or have it
shipped to you and see what happens.

Already tried to pick-up, nothing is being released, this is how I
found out about the FBI raid.

Your in for the long haul. Could take years for the feds to release
your purchase/money. Considering the small ammount of money
involved it may not be worth pursuing.

It is MY money and it is always worth pursuing.

I understand it's your money and you want your merchandise or your money.
I am just saying that the cost to recover your money could easily exceed 3K.

Here is a little info.
Watson Road Holding Corp. d/b/a Stuart B. Millner & Associates

Seems they have frequent legal problems according to justia.

https://www.justia.com/search?cx=004...=Search+Justia

You found some amazing stuff, thanks a lot

Reads like a detective novel