Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Roof nail extension question

On 9/1/2015 1:12 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Tuesday, September 1, 2015 at 10:57:52 AM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 9/1/2015 10:15 AM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
Neither. Move the roof closer to the compressor thereby eliminating
the concern of air flow reductions or voltage drop.

Any time you need my help all you have to do is ask. :-)

I can be so dense, some times. What would I
ever do without you? You are so kind.

-

I believe that Gordon was being facetious. There is

no way to move the roof closer to the compressor.
That's just silly.

However, you could bring the shingles and nails to

the compressor, shoot the nails, and then bring them
back up to the roof. That would be a lot easier.

What's worse, is that I had emergency work call
last night. I went to the work call with my
extension cord and air hose in the back of my
truck (call was east of me, work project was
west). I could not even stop by the house, drop
off the hose and cord and pick it up on the way
back. I telephone two men I knew would be there,
neither answered or called back. Don't even know
if the job is done. I don't get no respect. Guess
my friends are RIGHT HERE. Thank you.

-
..
Christopher A. Young