Watson A.Name - Watt Sun

Default Electrocution - was Kindling for the Fire

In article ,
mentioned...
On 11 Sep 2003 02:03:19 -0700, Winfield Hill
wrote:

Watson A.Name wrote...

http://www.rfcafe.com/references/ele...ctrocution.htm

[snip]

Bottom line as I see it is that contact with line voltage is a lot
like Russian Roulet with 1 bullet and a few hundred empty chambers.
Why risk it?

Well, so far I've managed to dodge the bullet, after all the times
I've been shocked. Perhaps other people haven't been shocked as many
times as those of us who deal with electricity/electronics, but they
for the most part have dodged the bullet too.

But then most of life is like that. It's only a matter of time before
something you do gets you. Like driving, it's only a matter of time
before someone gets into an accident. Hopefully not fatal. But then
more people die in auto accidents than any other accident. So does
that stop us from driving? No.

Regards,
Glen

--
@@F@r@o@m@@O@r@a@n@g@e@@C@o@u@n@t@y@,@@C@a@l@,@@w@ h@e@r@e@@
###Got a Question about ELECTRONICS? Check HERE First:###
Subject: line with other stuff. alondra101 at hotmail.com
Don't be ripped off by the big book dealers. Go to the URL
that will give you a choice and save you money(up to half).
http://www.everybookstore.com You'll be glad you did!
Just when you thought you had all this figured out, the gov't
changed it: http://physics.nist.gov/cuu/Units/binary.html
@@t@h@e@@a@f@f@l@u@e@n@t@@m@e@e@t@@t@h@e@@E@f@f@l@ u@e@n@t@@