Posted to uk.d-i-y
Vir Campestris Vir Campestris is offline

Default Sewing machine for DIY ?

On 31/08/2015 10:07, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , Vir
Campestris writes
On 29/08/2015 19:07, Tim Lamb wrote:
Hot melt glue was the answer to my last Jeans pocket failu-)

WASHING INSTRUCTIONS

Hand wash in luke warm water only.

Done in a hurry as they were the only clean pair found prior to a holiday.

Don't know about washing. When I ordered the glue sticks they were for
two different purposes, wood and other? The sticks are identical so I
don't know which I used.

Same stuff used to fabricate a cover for the GC play pit. Woven
polyethylene tarpaulin. Looks OK so far.

What do you think will happen to hot melt glue in hot water?

Mind, wonkypedia suggests it doesn't melt until 120C so it may not be a
problem.

Andy