Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Faraday cage?

Tom Gardner wrote:
See ads for wallets that prevent skimming credit cards? Are those
considered Faraday cages? I was thinking I could laminate some AL
foil the size of credit cards and have one on top and bottom of the
stack of cards in my wallet to do the job. Sound feasible?

The sleeve the bank gave me with my debit card is al foil with paper
laminated on both sides . I think the cards need to be more-or-less
completely enclosed for that to be effective . Maybe an accordion fold set
of sleeves ?

--
Snag