Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tim Wescott[_6_] Tim Wescott[_6_] is offline

Default Faraday cage?

On Tue, 01 Sep 2015 11:59:45 -0400, Tom Gardner wrote:

See ads for wallets that prevent skimming credit cards? Are those
considered Faraday cages? I was thinking I could laminate some AL foil
the size of credit cards and have one on top and bottom of the stack of
cards in my wallet to do the job. Sound feasible?

Sounds feasible. Stainless-steel or other low-corrosion mesh may be more
durable, and if you ever need to make a bong in an emergency you'll have
material to make the screen for the bowl.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services