Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Roof nail extension question

On 9/1/2015 10:42 AM, Bob F wrote:
I have a 200 foot reel of 3/8" hose on my 5 HP compressor and routinely add
another 50' to reach my rental house next door for tree spraying or blowing out
the gutters. Extension cords can damage compressors. Not so, extra hose.

If you're really concerned, get a primary length of larger hose, and use regular
hose from it to the roof, but I don't think that will be an issue.

Sounds like real life experience. Thank you. I've
got two length of hose to bring along tonight. See
how that goes.

-
..
Christopher A. Young