Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default oil change interval

On 8/31/2015 1:55 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 31 Aug 2015 13:30:22 -0500, Muggles wrote:

http://picpaste.com/oLddMY9i.jpg

Have you checked the parts price at NAPA auto parts store? (not sure
what that piece is called but sure you can find it cheaper) And have
a local mechanic install it. A dealership wants you to leave your
purse

Haven't checked that particular store, yet, but I will, thanks.

The online sto http://www.napaonline.com/

My regular mechanic wouldn't do the job. Not sure why. Maybe it needs
some specific tool he doesn't have, or something along those lines.

...or he isn't hungry enough

I'm taking my van back to him tomorrow so he can put a new belt on it.
The one on it now is cracked. At least one thing will get fixed.

--
Maggie