Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default rusty van underside

bob haller posted for all of us...

Has anyone painted that rust rejuvnator paint on the bottom of a rusty vehicle.

I have used that stuff near my gas meter. The paint peels the lines rust, so perhaps every 5 years I knock off the heavy rust, paint on the rejuvnator stuff, and paint the lines with green paint. this time the paint on the meter has faded so bad i will paint the meter too.

it might be called rust converter/.

i am trying to get a couple more years from my old van.

A word of caution, depending on design the underside may be part of the
unibody or frame. If it has pinholes or holes in it; it must be replaced
with new metal. Claire can explain it further I'm sure.

--
Tekkie