Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus30649 Ignoramus30649 is offline

Default Auctioneers raided by the FBI has some of my money hanging in thebalance

http://www.kmov.com/story/29910685/f...eting-millions

I just sent him $3k for some recent auction purchase. Now I am
wondering what will happen to my money. He was, apparently, pocketing
some of his clients' money that was proceeds of auction sales.

``The FBI raided Stuart, Millner, and Associates after a source close
to the investigation claims the owner allegedly pocketed money to live
a lavish lifestyle.

The investigation is focusing on the owner, Stuart Millner, whose
company has held auctions for major corporations across the
country. The companys success has allowed Millner to afford a
six-bedroom home in Union. Its now on the market with an asking
price of $1.6 million.

Sources close to investigation say Millners wealth came in part
from him allegedly keeping more of the proceeds of auctions than he
was supposed to. The money was supposed to go to clients. FBI
officials wouldnt comment on the accusations.

News 4 reached out to speak to a man who matched the owners
description to get a comment and asked if he was Stuart Millner. The
man walked away when the name was mentioned.''