Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - adding without calculator

On 8/30/2015 3:55 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Don't forget the Danevirke. The Germans though about converting it into
a tank trap in WWII but Himmler decided it made a better historical
artifact than a defensive barrier.

I guess we wouldn't ask the French for help with a wall since the Germans simply drove around the Maginot Line. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Line Monster

That was really low of them.

(My old social studies teacher said the Benolux
[Belgium, Netherlands, {and} Luxembourg] were
the low countries, due to thier lower altitude.)

It's not often I can use three level parenthases.

I avoid double negatives like the plague, but not
for lack of trying.

-
..
Christopher A. Young