Posted to alt.home.repair

Default analog versus digital time

On 8/30/2015 1:19 PM, Mark Lloyd wrote:

The current time is Brown-Red-Brown-Orange-Red-White.

I had an idea for a clock that used 6 full-color LEDs that could be made
to be any color, time would be indicated by color according to the color
code used in electronics, "Bad Boys Rape Our Young Girls But Violet
Gives Willingly" where the digits 0-9 are represented by Black, Brown,
Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet, Gray, White.

The original memory jogger was Black Boys, which helps
to remember which one was black and which was brown.

Now days, the original memory jogger meets with some
resistance from the PC crowd. I'm an old man, a stripe
of a different color.

Violet gives willingly to silver and gold. Don't let
out the magic white smoke.

--
..
Christopher A. Young