sheeprug

Default Neighbours extension issues.

Hi Everybody,
A couple of Qs re. an extension on nextdoors property, built prior to
myself buying the ajoining half of the semi.

Firstly, they've built the wall up close to the boundary such that the
guttering overlaps into my airspace and will reduce the amount light
available for a new window I'm thinking about installing.

Secondly, the extension includes a toilet with the overflow pipe
draining over my side.

Do I have any rights over these? I've no wish to start a neighbourhoow
row, but the former is a pain in the $%^&, and the latter seems a little
odd.

I should add, the house was surveyed prior to purchase, and I only
noticed the above when measuring for the proposed new window.

Thanks, SR.