Posted to alt.home.repair
BobMCT BobMCT is offline

Default Troubleshooting LG 12k Window A/C?

This unit has worked finel for quite a number of years. But suddenly
this past month, after a particularly hot and humid spell, the
compressor will NOT shut off. Even if the unit is powered off the
compressor keeps running.
I've had to unplug it to get it to stop. If I plug it back in the
compressor starts up immediately and keeps running.

Is there anything that I as a homeowner can try or do to remedy this
issue? Any ideas, suggestions, etc greatly appreciated.

Thanks

---