Posted to alt.home.repair

Default oil change interval

On Saturday, August 29, 2015 at 8:42:14 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 08/29/2015 01:31 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I never had a problem with the engine which was still running quietly when I sold the car. ^_^

All that work for a K car? Red Green would have just converted it into a
log splitter or something.

My brother had a little wagon and did the same thing to his. As long as you kept them serviced, the little cars ran well. We both had fun tinkering with them and would make little modifications to them every now and then. We both went to a wrecking yard and obtained a roller cam and rocker arms from a later model engine to install in our older engines. It was a direct bolt in and increased the performance of the little cars. When I was young and dumber, I'd work on my car all night and go to work when the sun came up. Of course I've always owned at least two running vehicles. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Mechanical Monster