Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - adding without calculator

On Sunday, August 30, 2015 at 2:43:15 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 08/30/2015 12:36 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
The U.S. Government could ask the Chinese, Israelis and even some old East Germans for help closing the Southern border. The fraking Romans built two walls across what is now Great Britain before 200AD so maybe we could ask The Italians for some help with a wall? It's not like borders haven't been closed before. ^_^

Don't forget the Danevirke. The Germans though about converting it into
a tank trap in WWII but Himmler decided it made a better historical
artifact than a defensive barrier.

I guess we wouldn't ask the French for help with a wall since the Germans simply drove around the Maginot Line. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Line Monster