Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Electric Comet Electric Comet is offline

Default I have a General 260 Lathe that I must sell.

On Thu, 27 Aug 2015 13:38:52 -0700 (PDT)
wrote:

I have been using my General 260 lathe for about 5 years and it has
performed excellent. My wife and I are getting ready to move and I
must sell my big lathe as I have no place to keep it. I realize that
it's worth more than I'm asking but I'm in a spot. I'm in the Tampa
Bay (FL) area. Call me if your interested. $900.00 will take it.

do not know that area but lathes usually sell quickly on craigslist