Posted to rec.woodworking
krw[_6_] krw[_6_] is offline

Default What's this piece of furniture called/worth?

On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 08:13:11 -0800, Kevin Miller
wrote:

On 08/28/2015 07:39 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:

My barber is more cruel than that. He sits me facing the mirror throughout,
making me agonize over every one of the sparce hairs he's cutting. I think
he takes a deviant pleasure in that! He next to never spins me and gives me
a mirror to see the back, unless we're pulling what little bit of hair I
have left, into a pony tail. Yup - I was a hippie and hair is still
important to me, even if it is only the little bit that still grows on my
head...

I'm right there with you Mike. I used to bemoan my hair turning white.
Now I rejoice over every white hair I get to keep!

People used to razz me about my white hair. I'd just respond, "it's
still there!". It still is, though doesn't grow very fast anymore.
It's probably been three months since I went to a barber. I'd go back
more often but they cut it too short.