Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default technology changes

Oren wrote:
On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 05:37:40 -0700 (PDT), bob haller
wrote:

one day a cyber attack will take the internet off line, and kill our economy.

everything is networked even traffic lights, the power grid is controlled by the net. take out the power grid will cause a cascade failure, taking out water plants etc

Always have a backup plan. We go back to the Pony Express or Native
American smoke signals Know where to collect water, where to feed the
animals, how to build a fire and talk of the old days of life when
stuff was easy.

Mick Dodge has it figured out, if you watch _The Legend of Mick Dodge_
on Nat Geo.

I have survival training during the time in Boy scout and military
service, LOL!