Posted to rec.woodworking
John McCoy John McCoy is offline

Default What's this piece of furniture called/worth?

"Mike Marlow" wrote in
:

DerbyDad03 wrote:

Well, I'm not sure I agree. In many barber shops there are mirrors
only on one wall. The barber faces the customer away from the mirrors
while cutting his hair and then spins him around for the reveal,
typically using a hand held mirror to allow the customer to see the
back of their own head.

My barber is more cruel than that. He sits me facing the mirror
throughout, making me agonize over every one of the sparce hairs he's
cutting.

Mine is yet even more cruel. She makes me take my glasses
off! So I have no idea what's happening (without glasses my
range of vision is about 3 feet) until the end. Always it's
suspense until I'm allowed to put them on again, and see what
the final result is.

John