Posted to alt.home.repair
Ashton Crusher[_2_] Ashton Crusher[_2_] is offline

Default The cellphone paradox - where are all the accidents?

On Fri, 28 Aug 2015 09:31:28 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 8/27/2015 10:36 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
On Wed, 26 Aug 2015 09:03:06 -0400, Stormin Mormon
I'm amazed at the number of people who think the President
"runs the country". He's an elected representative, with
certain powers delegated by the Constitution. It's been a
lot of years since I read those powers, sadly so. I should
review those one of these days. But, anyone who says the
President "runs the country" has lost credibility with me.

-

Well, the president does RUN the gvt. And the gvt controls a huge
part of the national economy. And teh president has lawyers on staff
who can 'research' the law and come up with all sorts of legal
justifications for the president to have all sorts of powers to
dictate this that and the other thing shall be done this that and the
other way. So yes, in many ways the president DOES run the country.
The president, thru the EPA is going to make YOUR electric bill go up
and that extra cost YOU will pay will produce zero value, it will just
be that his decisions will have increased the cost of producing
energy.

Back in the lost credibility bin with you.

You must be mental.