Posted to rec.woodworking

Default What's this piece of furniture called/worth?

DerbyDad03 wrote:

Well, I'm not sure I agree. In many barber shops there are mirrors
only on one wall. The barber faces the customer away from the mirrors
while cutting his hair and then spins him around for the reveal,
typically using a hand held mirror to allow the customer to see the
back of their own head.

My barber is more cruel than that. He sits me facing the mirror throughout,
making me agonize over every one of the sparce hairs he's cutting. I think
he takes a deviant pleasure in that! He next to never spins me and gives me
a mirror to see the back, unless we're pulling what little bit of hair I
have left, into a pony tail. Yup - I was a hippie and hair is still
important to me, even if it is only the little bit that still grows on my
head...

--

-Mike-