Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The baggage paradox - where are all the perfects?

On 8/27/2015 10:11 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
On Wed, 26 Aug 2015 08:56:20 -0400, Stormin Mormon
What I care about elected officials is honor, and working
within the US laws and constitution.

Hey, is anyone on the ticket a seal clubbing, woman hating
spigot who is also a bigot and pushed granny off the cliff
in her wheel chair, feeds oldies dog food, spends his off
hours molesting little boys and watching old Lassie
episodes, so I can vote for someone with some thing in
common with me?

-

Don't try and make yourself look good now.

Don't **** me off, or I'll go vote Republican a couple
dozen times.......

-
..