Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I JUST DID MY FRONT BRAKES FOR $50.00

Muggles wrote:
On 8/27/2015 1:23 PM, ChairMan wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 8/27/2015 8:17 AM, % wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
In about 1982, I met a fellow on the CB, and we
had a lot of fun with CB slang. Years later, I
still was in contact with him. We had fun doing
CB talk at his home twenty, his old lady just
rolled her eyes, and wondered what we were saying,
come back?

Makes me wonder, like the old Indian Code Talkers,
if that could be useful some day?

were you a carp

Sadly, no. I was never even a minnow.

No, but you are being a dumbass and not looking where you
are crossposting to. Do you want ot help the burka BOI kill
this group?

He can't kill this group if people just block those posts. I never
see them.

I'd never see them if dickheads like chairman (aka homeguy , another
well-known troll who doesn't like competition) would stop responding . This
way , he gets to troll AND blame it on someone else .

--
Snag