Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The cellphone paradox - where are all the accidents?

On Thursday, August 27, 2015 at 3:48:06 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

What about someone like me who want's to work but can't. I worked my ass off all my life and now I can't walk. Both my knees and shoulders are fraked up. Does this mean that I can't vote? I get mad about able bodied people who can work but won't because they're too busy playing the system. It's not just Negroes, I know a lot of CTW, Caucasian Toxic Waste who are making a living off all the government handouts. I've seen them use most of the money

from their disability check to buy crack cocaine. I've seen them sell their EBT credits to get cash to buy cigarettes, booze and illegal drugs. Some of them have grown up as wards of the state living off the government and had never had a job. Why should they? It has nothing to do with the color of their skin, it has to do with the lack of content of their character. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Angry Monster

Hey UNC get an absentee ballot. That's what I do. In fact they have
permanent ones for disabled blokes like me.

--
Tekkie

Here at the nursing home, they pass out Absent Minded Ballots. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Demented Monster