Posted to alt.home.repair
Ashton Crusher[_2_] Ashton Crusher[_2_] is offline

Default The cellphone paradox - where are all the accidents?

On Tue, 25 Aug 2015 22:47:20 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 8/25/2015 10:13 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:

In the Atlantic City area I think there are enough former small
contractors who were ruined when they did jobs for Trump and then Trump
simply told them flat-out "I'm not going to pay you, period...." that
trotting them out on national TV would, IMHO, make whatever electablity
he may have plummet.

Maybe you don't understand how bankruptcy works. When a company goes
bankrupt it means they don't have the money to pay their bills.

That does not mean no one gets paid anything. Various chapters outline
the situation. In some cases, creditors will get a portion of what is
owed over a time period to be determined.

In other cases they get 100% Companies have gone bankrupt when faced
with high future liabilities, such as when asbestos lawsuits started.

Yes, and the JUDGE decides who gets the money, not TRUMP. Yet some
people are bashing Trump because he didn't go around the bankruptcy
court and make payments to people. If he did so he probably would
have been sued by someone he DIDN'T go around back and pay.