Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Moving a 2-Story House

On Thu, 27 Aug 2015 17:22:54 -0400, FrozenNorth
wrote:

The moving price and new foundation price goes up. This is not a job
for illegal Mexicans. It takes a professional company.

Also co-operation from the city/county/utilities etc for appropriate
wire adjustments for any overhead wires that may need to be moved,
dropped and reconnected.

Were it me. I'd just frame out a single story house on the land. Build
it out to modern rules and regulation. I love historical homes but it
may not be worth the cost of moving or emplacement, so it last for
years ahead with new material.