Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default The cellphone paradox - where are all the accidents?

(PeteCresswell) posted for all of us...

Per Don Y:
Has anyone put a verifiable *number* on this abuse practice? I keep
hearing sky-is-falling woes about "voter fraud" yet never manage to
see any *numbers* -- yet folks don't hesitate to pass laws that
make it harder for *legitimate* voters to remain on the rolls.

I cannot cite, but have heard from sources that I tend to trust that
studies *have* been done - and indicate the voter fraud is a non-issue -
useful only for justifying laws intended to cut down on voting by
certain segments of the population.

OTOH, I know somebody who is a cop in a major Eastern city and he says
that voter fraud is rampant.

"You pays your money and you takes your choice."

It is evident when more people vote in their districts than there are
residents-registered or not.

--
Tekkie