Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

Default I JUST DID MY FRONT BRAKES FOR $50.00

On 8/27/2015 12:13 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 8/26/2015 8:53 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Nine pounds, you're walking. How do you copy
rubber ducky, over? Two in the grass past mile
post 347, west bound. Comb your hair driver,
and they are taking pictures. Shiny side
up good buddy, you can hammer down after about
350. Clean and green to the nickel city.

I'm a little surprised I actually understood that!

In about 1982, I met a fellow on the CB, and we
had a lot of fun with CB slang. Years later, I
still was in contact with him. We had fun doing
CB talk at his home twenty, his old lady just
rolled her eyes, and wondered what we were saying,
come back?

Makes me wonder, like the old Indian Code Talkers,
if that could be useful some day?

--
..
Christopher A. Young