Posted to alt.home.repair
notX notX is offline

Default LED Light Bulbs now cheaper than Incandescent

On 08/24/2015 01:36 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

[snip]

The nuns hated me and my brothers because we questioned what we were being told. Me and my
brother use the example,"Sister Godzilla, do you mean that this God fella is going to smite
me dead and send me to Hell because I looked up Christina's dress? I'm six, don't you think
God has better things to do than to kill me?" Oh those nuns hated our guts and were convinced
that me and my brothers were the spawn of Satan. Sister Godzilla was an American nun, then in
the second grade the school was taken over by Irish nuns who believe capital punishment for
any infraction by small children is an excellent idea. o_O

"But I'm already going to Hell because I talked in class yesterday. It
DOESN'T MATTER what I do today, there's nothing worse than hell."

--
God is real, unless declared integer.