Posted to alt.home.repair
(PeteCresswell) (PeteCresswell) is offline

Default The cellphone paradox - where are all the accidents?

Per Robert Green:

I could even bring myself to vote for Trump. He's light years smarter than
Palin and has recovered from four bankruptcies so he's got some sort of
financial talents. I also believe if he gets in, he'll actually govern far
more sanely than his rhetoric would imply. Electing Trump, especially as an
independent, would definitely send a message to both parties that the voters
are tired of the same old "pay to play" politics.

I heard one of the stand-up comics riff on that possibility. Mainly he
went back to the ludicrousness (at the time) of the idea of a movie
actor becoming president.

But I think Trump has excess baggage compared to Reagan - or just about
anybody else, for that matter.

In the Atlantic City area I think there are enough former small
contractors who were ruined when they did jobs for Trump and then Trump
simply told them flat-out "I'm not going to pay you, period...." that
trotting them out on national TV would, IMHO, make whatever electablity
he may have plummet.
--
Pete Cresswell