Posted to alt.home.repair

Default LED Light Bulbs now cheaper than Incandescent

On 8/24/2015 2:57 PM, Don Y wrote:
I've always found it amusing how "folks who hear voices" are locked
up in mental institutions. But, folks who claim *God* talks to them
(or, in some other way COMMUNICATES his WILL) consider themselves
to be SANE!

Likewise, how folks refuse to believe that "this" could just magically
*happen* -- it must have been CREATED through conscious effort! Yet,
are perfectly willing to accept that their "god" magically popped
into existence!

"No thanks. I stopped believing in INVISIBLE FRIENDS when I was
a young child -- about the same time I figured out that Santa
wasn't real!"

[Apologies to any folks who actually still thought Santa *was* real!
It's not a "Christian nation", either! boo hoo]

This guy will help convert you to Islam. He is
really convincing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKb1TFKUKbs

Silence! I keel you!

--
..