Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,alt.messianic
NEMO NEMO is offline

Default AMERICAN MARKET STABALIZED [sic] DOWN 2400 POINTS FROM MAY HIGH

On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 11:36:47 -0700, "The Burke, colonic retard"
wrote:

"The Burke, col ret" wrote in message ...

"The Peeler" wrote in message ...

But being American, you knew it would, right?

LAND OF THE FREE, HOME OF THE BRAVE--We win again!
YAY!!

It's still 1300 points down on last Tuesday, KKKoloon!
You call that a win? LOLOK

And it STILL will, never be as, down as *I* am, a ridiculous abnormal
Greasebound Grik loser and psychopath with, no life outside, THE Usenet AT ALL!

Seems! LOLOK

LOL like
^@^

LOLOK dislike

p.s. Quantitative easing? LOL
I've not heard anything nearly so ridiculously ignorant in all my daze.
LOL

jew Bernanke's hilarious attempt to kickstart the economy was indeed
ridiculously ignorant, KKKoloon.

BTW he tried to refinance his house after he left the Fed and got
turned down by the bank! LOLOK