Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,alt.messianic
The Burke, col ret The Burke, col ret is offline

Default FILTHY jew kike JARED FOGLE IS GETTING GRIKED (LOL)

"NEMO" wrote in message ...

On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 10:52:22 -0700, "The Burke, colonic retard"
wrote:

"The Peeler" wrote in message ...

On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 10:33:45 -0700, The Burke, col ret wrote:

gonna be griked up the arse BIGTIME!

Rest, assured that you, sparkled my keen, Grik interest with, THAT line!
LOL

He, DID anus! SPARKLED! LOLOK

Indeed. Like candy to a fatass disgusting baby.
LOL

YOU were a fatass disgusting baby once, KKKoloon...in many ways, you
still ARE! LOLOK

You only say that because you wish it were true, so you could paddle my
bottom--you filthy twisted ****!
LOL