Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Left Foot Braking

On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 21:25:18 -0500, wrote:

On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 16:58:29 -0500, "Dean Hoffman"
wrote:

I got to ride a Norton once, long ago. I think there was some
odd critter with an actual hand gear shift.

Harley with a side car transmission?

I think a Cushman scooter is what I had in mind.
The neighbor had one if my memory is working.
http://tinyurl.com/pyd4md3
ATVs are common in rural Nebraska now. Farmers, crop
scouts, and others use them. Pickups pulling trailers
with ATVs on them seem to be everywhere in the summer. There was an
article a few years ago about a rancher in the Sandhills
using one to herd cattle. They don't eat if they're not
being used.