Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman[_2_] rbowman[_2_] is offline

Default LED Light Bulbs now cheaper than Incandescent

On 08/22/2015 03:09 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Don't wait until the sun burns out to try them Get two to put in the
two lamps you use the most and make your own decision. So far, they
seem to be very reliable. Affordable now too.

When CFL's started gaining popularity, my electric coop sent everyone a
free box of assorted CFLs. This time around they're only sending 2 free
LEDs and a low flow shower head, so I'll be able to try them.

The only thing I've noticed about CFLs is they are slow to start in the
winter but I've gotten used to turning a light on and having a pause
before there's any light.