Posted to alt.home.repair
Ashton Crusher[_2_] Ashton Crusher[_2_] is offline

Default The cellphone paradox - where are all the accidents?

On Sat, 22 Aug 2015 03:17:16 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Wednesday, August 19, 2015 at 9:45:14 PM UTC-5, Ashton Crusher wrote:
On Wed, 19 Aug 2015 12:03:34 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Wednesday, August 19, 2015 at 11:58:12 AM UTC-4, ceg wrote:
On Wed, 19 Aug 2015 09:38:28 -0500, Muggles wrote:

So, how do you keep from breaking out in poison oak/ivy rashes all the time?

I *understand* my enemy. I'm intelligent. And I'm trained as a scientist,
so I apply pure cold scientific logic to the problem.

You're obviously an idiot and totally untrained in science. An intelligent
person familiar with science would have immediately gone looking for the
actual studies done on cell phones. Instead you just came in here like
a parrot: PARADOX PARADOX. And it took SeaNymph a couple of minutes to
find some of the studies. So much for you and science. Nuff said.

You are the stupidest person I've ever seen on Usenet. And you are so
consistently stupid.. in thread after thread after thread, group after
group after group, day after day after day, subject after subject,
after subject. You deserve an award.

Are you that guy who married Demi Moore on Star Trek? ^_^

We didn't get married on Star Trek. But some of the cast came to the
wedding.