Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default The cellphone paradox - where are all the accidents?

"trader_4" wrote in message
On Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 10:45:36 PM UTC-4, Ashton Crusher wrote:

The safety nazis have NEVER seen a year when MORE "safety" wasn't
needed for one reason or another.

You sound like my father back when seat belts came into use
and were finally mandated. He called them Nazis too and came up
with far out claims about how now we were going to die in a fire,
because the seat belt wouldn't unlock......

In reality, the Nazis got us seat belts, air bags, reduction in
drunk driving, etc. I think all those are good things and not
worthy of the smear.

Spoken like a true moderate. (-: I assume it was Trump that brought you to
this time and place. He's using his impressive persuasion skills to bring
about another Democratic president. At least a few people are catching on,
though.

In my mind, anyone who can persuade someone (anyone!) to go into business
with him after his first bankruptcy has some sort of gift. After his fourth
bankruptcy, it's more like a hypnotic power.

Maybe he can figure out a way to unload some of our deficits on the Chinese
.. . .

--
Bobby G.