Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim[_61_] Jim[_61_] is offline

Default The cellphone paradox - where are all the accidents?

On 08/22/2015 11:40 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Are all the people causing an accident by being distracted by their cellphone admitting to being distracted by their cellphone?

Things you'll never hear at the accident scene:

"Yes Officer, I was speeding when I ran over the 5-year-old that chased a ball into the street."

"Yes Officer, I was busy texting when I crossed the centerline into oncoming traffic."

"Yes Officer, I was tailgating when I rear-ended the other car."

"Yes Officer, I was drunk and should not have been driving."

"Yes Officer, my date was fellating me when I ran through the red light."

Well, ok, ya might hear the last one but definitely not the others.