Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Y[_3_] Don Y[_3_] is offline

Default Does my UPS work?

On 8/22/2015 12:25 AM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 21 Aug 2015 13:00:07 -0700, Don Y
wrote:

Many UPS's have a "sensitivity" setting. This allows them to
react faster -- or slower -- to line disturbances.

Thanks.

For the record, it was a bad idea to trim off the other newsgroups. I
started this thread in XP and included this group because I thought
you'd be interested. It's only by chance I noticed the thread is longer
here, and if it hadn't been a lot longer, I would have missed all the
replies that followed a post that had ng snipped.

I choose the newsgroups that I want my posts to appear in.
If it ends up not being seen because you choose to read ONE of the
multiple groups to which you've cross-posted, so be it. *I'm*
not missing out on anything! :