Posted to alt.home.repair
(PeteCresswell) (PeteCresswell) is offline

Default The cellphone paradox - where are all the accidents?

Per Wes:

Don't even get me started on 70 mph tailgaters.

In the right lane? I back off on the speed a few mph and they pass.
In the hammer lane? Autobahn rules: I need to get back in the right
lane ASAP and I should have seen the guy closing in the first place and
never have been there when he got to me.

Best anti-tailgating device I have found is my 21' surf ski. It's
securely attached to industrial-strength roof racks, but the saddles it
sits in are just slightly loose fit so it wiggles a little in the cross
gusts..... it's like magic!
--
Pete Cresswell