Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles Muggles is offline

Default The hardware paradox - where are all the employees?

On 8/19/2015 6:51 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 8/19/2015 1:17 AM, Muggles wrote:

Folks know me by name at our places! (I do a lot of work around the
house)

I've been to Lowes 3 times in the last week and I'm beginning to find
myself ducking and hiding when I see the same worker there more than
once! LOL I'm going back tomorrow to get the rest of the hardware I
need to do the tension rod shelves.

[...]

I had a similar moment years ago, when I was in a
Home Depot. The young male worker insisted on
standing next to me, and reading the shelf tags
to me. I find it hard to think with a kid
interrupting me like that, and I told him so.

hahaha

Of course, I didn't use the wit and charm that
Trader 4 uses on this list.

I'd be surprised if you did!

--
Maggie