Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Second Hand Smoke

I did have occasion once to hear a smoker many years ago complain about how she
flicked a butt out the window, and it landed on the back window of her
convertable, burning a hole through that window.

The fire authorities have reported a lot of brush fires started all over my
state by butts thrown out windows this year. I saw one of those a few weeks ago
right here in Seattle.

I have been chased out of jobs three times by smokers. It is amazing how badly
second hand smoke can affect your health. Smokers denying it is just rediculous.