Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Second Hand Smoke

On 8/18/2015 10:56 PM, Bob F wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 8/18/2015 9:30 PM, Meanie wrote:
In addition, it ****es me off when an inconsiderate smoker tosses
their butt out the window of their car adding to the eyesore of misc
crap on the roads and grass areas.

Of course, that's pretty much all of them.

Readers Digest story (quoted from memory). "we live
in a small tourist town. One of the cars drove up,
with out of state license plates. The door opened,
the occupant dumped ash tray and some other junk
onto the ground next to the car. Then got out, and
went to the tourist attraction. My husband, a
locksmith, went over to the car. He picked the lock
on the trunk, and put all the ashes, butts, and
trash into the car trunk, and closed the lid."

Now THAT's a fine story. Once in a while there is justice.

Wish I had saved the magazine, so I could scan and
post it. But, who could tell (thirty years ago) that
I'd want to scan it and post to the internet.

Thank you for your kind words. And thank you for
a very good example of correctly trimming text.
You're likely also good with spelling airs?

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus