Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Second Hand Smoke

On Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 8:31:11 PM UTC-5, SBH wrote:
On 8/18/2015 9:15 PM, bob haller wrote:
because tobacco smoke is so toxic some countries have a new tax on it. in addition to all current taxes. each year they add a buck tax, year one a dollar extra, year 10, ten dollars extra.

i believe that ever smoking around a child should get the smoker on charges for child abuse.....

i hate the stench when people smoking in vehicles get sucked into my vehicle..... YUK

the tobacco industry needs to die, just like its brought death to so many of its users.

In addition, it ****es me off when an inconsiderate smoker tosses their
butt out the window of their car adding to the eyesore of misc crap on
the roads and grass areas.

I've seen it cause grass fires on the sides and medians of the interstate highways in my area. I saw a trailer full of hay burn on the side of the interstate when the dumbass driving the truck towing the trailer flicked his lit cigarette out the window at 70 mph. I have to wonder if Californiastan is on fire because of smokers mindlessly flicking their lit cigarettes out the windows of their vehicles while traveling the roads and highways? (à²*_à²*)

[8~{} Uncle Disgusted Monster